Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Stinks Inside Of You


...

This Entry is about someone that I know/knew. First, a few details about him. He is a guy with no manners, very stingy, over confidence, like to start a fight but afraid to fight fists, coward, and he's a total pain in the a_s.

This guy I'm talking about, , small brain. Instead of being mad, I kind of feel sorry for him. He tell lies about things and make a big fuss out of nothing just to get everybody's attention. Pity.

I HATE HIM because he did things to me; and I know that I'm suppose to set an example but I can't. I'm trying to stay calm right now to maintain my writing so it wouldn't be all emotional.


*I didn't include your name or the things that you did. Just the gender, can't help it dude. You've crossed the only line that I drew. Everything else was ok but why did you have to cross that line? It was the only thing that I don't like.
...
"Siapa yang makan cili, dia lah yang rasa pedasnya":-Pepatah Melayu

No comments:

Post a Comment