Friday, February 4, 2011

Last Words

What's the last words that your dad said to you?
...

....

Can you recall the last words that your father said to you if ,god forbid, he dies right now? Was it something that will comfort you through bad times after he's gone? Take a minute to listen before you think every word is decent.

Can you go back in time and change if the last words were bad? If it was a curse or harsh words, will comfort you? Think of the regrets that you might burden your shoulders. Don't be reckless because there's only one life to appreciate.

The first thing I suggest you do before finishing this article is grab the phone and dial home. Say 'hi' and tell him you love him. No matter how much you hate him or he hates you, he is still your dad.

Do you even know where your dad is right now? Destiny won't hold back and give a chance to you. Pickup the phone and dial already! :)) Happy Father's Day, everyday.

...

...

"I’m Happy You’re My Dad
I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.
I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!"




No comments:

Post a Comment