Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BORED

THE MOST LONELIEST DAY OF MY LIFE


I never thought that I could ever be this bored even with all the entertainments I have in this house. Plus, I'm alone. It should be fun when your parents are not around. I have access to a bunch of entertainments but I'm still bored. Its not much but it was supposed to do. Ho could I ever get tired of these. You tell me.
...
...
First of all, I have a desktop connected to the internet. Won't do much but still can surf the web.
...
...
If you say that a Windows XP Os-ed computer can't humor me, same goes to this mac mini. Can use to listen to various type of music n also access to 300Gb of music videos. Still boring..
...
...
Well, PS2 is not taking me anywhere near fun either. -__-"
...
...
I guess having booze won't make any difference when you're alone. Its no fun getting wasted alone.
...
...
This is my baby. This is the only thing thats keeping me sober. I'm using it right now to blog this shit.
...
...
This was supposed to be the next best thing for me. Yet, my wish was doubled. My parents left me with two car keys. But I guess it still wasn't good enough. *forgot to include the TV (which I never watch)

2 comments: