Saturday, June 12, 2010

world cup anyone?


As we all know, I'm not the average sports dude who sits on a couch and watch football all season kind of guy. I literally hate sports. Its exhausting, frustrating, dumb and such a waste of time and money. But that was all then. The new me right now have a big heart for football aka soccer. yeah! love it!!! I don't really like imagining myself sitting in front of the idiot box in the middle of the night just to get a kick from some football match before. Now, I'm a new guy. Pushing the so called paradigm line thingy and walah! It really did the trick. lol.
So, for the big surprise, I'm
betting all out for these teams.


hitler


argentinos


espana'

France was supposed to be on the list but hell they were bad. I mean really? a draw match with Uruguay? Absurd!
I know its kinda late of me posting about the world cup but hey, I just changed ok. Its not like I was a big fan before. Let the games begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment