Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love??

...
Theres this kid I know, hes's on a mission to find his true love. Maybe its romantic and maybe its not! Depends on the context. If you're just an average kid with an average life, no need for a special love search because you'll just end up with an average love life, lol!

The thing is, you have to understand what love is. First comment from me, get a life!
I mean literally start a life. How can you have a love life if you're living in a dump and eat out of trash? Ain't gonna work maite! Get a job, make a living. Get a house to stay in. Please don't forget your planning. Failing to plan, Planning to fail! No life, no love.

You see, love is a pure energy that flows in you and connect you with others. My second advice is, be sincere! Its not love that you have if its not sincere. People often tell lies to their lover and still claims that they love em! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Now there are people in this world who says 'hey, I'm in love and I wanna get married!', in fact a lot of people do. But have you thought out everything from every aspects? I mean who is that guy/girl? What are your purpose? Why do you wanna get married? What will your future be? Hell yeah its romantic to say 'I don't know what our life would be like together but I wanna be with you'. Thats a 10010101110 binary GIBBERISH class 1!

No you can't say that and take it seriously. If its for the thrill and romance, then fine. Otherwise you'll be ending up with an empty stomach, waking up 2 p.m. every day, jobless and people will start calling you brainless! LMAO!~ :))

1 comment: